Queensland Community Reporter Training
Do you know how to respond or report in order to protect children? Does your team have the skills and knowledge to keep children safe while they’re in your care? Do they know how to respond or report in order to protect children? As a community, we have a responsibility to protect the rights and safety of children and young people. The Queensland Community Reporting course covers the latest in child protection strategies, empowering community members to protect the interests of children.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the areas of child abuse and neglect
- The short and long-term effects of neglect and abuse on a child’s development
- How to identify risk factors in children you or your team may know
- How to respond to a child if they disclose a situation where they feel unsafe
- The relevant legislation protecting children in Queensland
- How to complete correct reporting procedures in the event of an incident
Participants who complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.
Our course is designed to keep participants engaged. It includes:
- Presentations by our trained experts
- Clear content and visuals
- Interactive experiences
- A key video scenario