This course will provide participants with the understanding and skills to talk through a ‘safety network’ with children. An understanding of a safety networks provides children with considered options and empowers children with a plan to follow if they are feeling unsafe in any situation.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- What is a Safety Network?
- Why are Safety Networks important?
- Who is in a Safety Network?
- How to modify children’s responses to ensure appropriate networks established?
- How to encourage persistence in children through their network.
Our course is designed to keep participants engaged. It includes:
- Presentations by our trained experts
- Clear content and visuals
- Interactive experiences
- A downloadable resource to use with children to illustrate their Safety Network
Participants who complete the course will receive a certificate of completion.